1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning to UO

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by BassBuster23, Apr 7, 2009.

1. BassBuster23

BassBuster23 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hail all! I have just returned to UO after about 2 years. They have been a really tough 2 years! Boy have things changed. Still trying to catch up. :) My question is: I recently came across an Armor of Fortune selling for 2.5 Million. All others I have found were much more. Upon further examination, I noticed it was "Cursed". What exactly does this mean? Is the Armor still useable? Or should cursed items just be left alone? Thanks to you all and so glad to be back!!!!!

-BassBuster23

2. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It can't be blessed or insured and will always fall to your corpse when dead. Check out the link it will explain it all. http://www.uoguide.com/Cursed

3. rockkandy

rockkandy Guest

cursed items are not insureable or blessable. Thus making them no good in fel. They are okay to use in tram as long as u don't die. As u have noticed they are quite a bit cheaper than non cursed and the non insure/bless issue is why. They are not bad to own and the armor/jewelry ones seem to sell pretty well.