1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning today!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Vortex337, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Vortex337

Vortex337 Guest

I will be logging in today for the first time in quite awhile (since first new lands expansion). If there is anyone that will be on around 5-6 eastern time and wouldn't mind gating around a "newbie" I am interested in seeing all the new stuff. I'm sure I will have tons of questions, but mostly interested in seeing the lands first. Drop me an icq @ 593-092-601 if you aren't busy around that time. I will most likely be on all night so if you're around drop me a line.
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    I probably won't be available to give you a tour, but I am available to help answer questions via ICQ. *smiles* My ICQ is 465-972-004. I'll be a bit busy this morning, but will be checking in between errands and such.

Welcome back to UO!