1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning UO Vet looking for Guild

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ViscidSix, Jul 2, 2010.

1. ViscidSix

ViscidSix Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hello All,

I just returned to UO after a year break and am looking for a guild to be a part of.

I don't have alot left from previous plays so looking for a guild that will help me get back on my feet.

I have a couple characters but my most played currently is a sampire with

120 Macing
    110 Bushido
    110 Tactics
    100 Parry
    100 Necro
    100 Anatomy
    65 Chiv

Am interested in playing UO long term and making friends to go along with.

Please PM me here or message me on ICQ at 645349534 If you have a spot for me

Thanks for reading!

ViscidSix

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Welcome back :)

Make sure you check out the Welcome to Atlantic thread, loads of info in it :)

There is also a guild listings thread, you should give them a try ... lots of diffrent styles of guilds are available.

Anyways good luck , and have fun

:thumbup1:

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It might be a good idea to let us know what you are looking for in a guild. PVM? PVP? RP? A little of everything? Do you prefer huge groups with several things going on to choose from? Do you prefer smaller, tight knit groups? etc.?

4. ViscidSix

ViscidSix Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Looking for PVM definitely although i would love to PvP i just dont have the capital, but am striving to build until i get to that point

Im open to all sizes, but probably lean towards small as i do not wish to get lost and forgotten about in a large guild