1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Vet from 2001 looking for a house.

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Mephisto1, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Mephisto1

Mephisto1 Guest

Hey guys,

Returning vet looking for a house. I just came back two days ago I know its a bit early but my bank is full.

Of course as an old timer I'd love a nice house, but at this point I'll take anything.

And I'm not saying free either, free would be nice but I still have a little bit money left over from when I left.

Thank you.
  2. gthoms

gthoms Guest

there are a lot of places to place smaller ones yourself. I see them all over tram looking for idocs. Just wander around for a bit.
  3. Static

Static Guest

if you icq me today ill get you a really decent vendor house just N. Of luna just outsides gates!

Welcome Back!
  4. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    like the previous posters said , loads of housing available on all facets.

Grab a tool and start walking :)

I know there is at least Sandstone to villa and cabin size plots in trammel,

Fell and malas you can even find bigger ones

Good luck to you:)