1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning Vet Melee Needs Some Assistance

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Craenos, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Craenos

Craenos Guest

Ok so my melee is all messed up after 7 years not playing and forgetting to lock some skills.

115 Swords
    100 Anatomy
    100 Parry
    100 Focus
    100 Chivalry
    78 Resist Magic

For some reason I have 60 something spirit speak but I dont remember ever using it and I USED to have 100 healing but its now at 0 for some reason.

So I guess the question is how should I proceed with this template. I have a feeling alot of people are going to yell SAMPIRE but I'd like to take this character in a different direction.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    You either forgot tactics or should include it.

And you wouldn't regret dropping focus for bushido.

But it all depends on what you want to do: solo/group/PvM/PvP/a bit of everything/big monsters/small monsters/no monsters/etc...
  3. Craenos

Craenos Guest

I did forget tactics its at 100 right now.

I'd like to have a good ability to solo pvm I'm not ready for pvp yet i need to get used to the game again.

But I like working in a group as well the only issue is finding active players who want to put up with my sub par ability at the moment.

Bushido looks very promising, the question I have is as I rasie bushido and my defense chance with a shield drops should I keep using one or switch to a two handed weapon?