1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Returning Vet

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Arnold Pear, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Arnold Pear

Arnold Pear Guest

I use to play this game around 5 to 6 years ago before legacy came out, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if this game/server was still alive. I am wanting to start back up and was looking for a guild to help me transition into the new expansions. If so please post any comments/questions here and I will respond.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Atlantic is the largest shard and is still considered to be very active. There are a lot of great guilds around but which is best for you would depend on your intended play-style - PVP, PVM, RP, etc.

New Haven is a great place to hang out and meet folks and also a good place to get advise, etc.

3. Rooster^^

Rooster^^ Guest

I left in '05 myself and came back 3 days ago- I can tell you that its WAY more active than it was when I left, Factions are the best ive EVER seen them, there seems to be 4 or 5 LARGE spawning guilds that are constantly fighting over spawns.. The PvP seems to be better than it was on Test pub 16 (which is saying an AWFUL lot) I am absolutely amazed at the status of the server, I would reccommend a free 14 day trial and check it out, if you like how active it is than welcome back!

And hit me up if you decide to return, us newbie oldbies need to stick together!