1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Lady Isis, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Lady Isis

Lady Isis Guest

Ive been gone for quite a few years and am trying to start all over.

I was wondering where the biggest/most complete rune library is?

also, what is the availability like in tram? If it is pretty full, what would the price be for a max storage home/plot?
  2. Lil' Lucien

Lil' Lucien Guest

Welcome back!
    There is a fairly large library to the north in Luna. There should be plenty of housing in both Felucca and Trammel to satisfy your needs.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I've placed 3 18x18's in the last year and a half. 2 in Tram, one in malas.
  4. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    I personally do not like those big rune libraries too much, where ye have to dig through hundreds of runebooks to find the location you search for. Our rune library fits into 2 chests (one for treasure hunting runes, the other for all the other locations) and ye still will find every important place in Britannia.

I did not just copy another rune library, but personally made those runebooks to cover all places of interest.

Who needs runes to all tailor shops or every tree in Britannia anyways?
  5. They Call Me Al

They Call Me Al Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 24, 2009
    it makes marking your territory kinda easy.
  6. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

There is an 18 x 18 spot right next door to my house in Malas. It's about 6 screens NW of Luna. There is lots of room there so you could probably have 3 tiles between your neighbours houses. PM me if you're interested.
  7. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

May 16, 2004
    Charmed One's is the best! Its in Zento which is the main city for SE Expansion (Tokuno Islands > Makoto from any moongate), just south of the city. :)