1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Tox The Murder, Jan 16, 2011.

1. After About 7-8 years being off,1 year of playing TC i'm coming back to real shards. I know ALOT has changed. I'm learning again :). I'm wondering what is the most active pvp/pvm shards. {i live in the atl timezone area].
    I know atl is full of ppl but i've heard some bad stories about some of the people there... Also what are some good templates to run? ty-Tox

I love to pvp btw

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

For East coast shards, if the stories about Atlantic scare you off, Try Chessy or LS.

As for templates - well, I'm the wrong person to ask (I play oddball templates deliberately because I hate cookie-cutter characters).

3. TY. LS looks kinda dead in my opinion. Chessy looks ok? any others? :)

4. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I played Baja for 12 years while living in Ohio and never had any problems. Test out a few different Shards, but I hope you will at least give Baja a chance.

Pop on, enter General Chat using thin toolbar at top of game window, then type comma before text to reach us in gen chat.

Welcome back!!!

Elladan of Trinsic/Baja

Happy to help and assist you regardless of your final choices.

5. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

my understanding is that atl is the most populated shard currently.

It will take you some time to get set up, though. High end pvp gear takes a while to get. Imbuing makes it easier, but it takes time to get imbuing to 120