1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Returning

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Random, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Random

Random Visitor

Anyone have any tips for a returning player? (starting fresh, no idea what I did with my old accounts when I last played which was... more years ago than I care to remember)

For the moment I'm just looking to mess around and build up a char and cash pile.

2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Do you remember the email you used back then, or the account name? There are ways to find your old account if you take the time to look. Also you may be sitting on valuable items. Don't be a lazy bones, do the legwork and get your account back.

3. Random

Random Visitor

Honestly, I have no idea as to what it would be. It was at least 6-7 years ago I stopped playing, I wouldn't remember the email or account name back then.. easier to just take a fresh start and not worry about what could have been.

4. Random

Random Visitor

Actually I just spoke with a nice gentleman on the phone, he seems to believe he found a couple of my old accounts and is escalating my request to potentially reclaim them! I guess we will see soon!

Flutter likes this.
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Give me a shout later I'll try to help you out.

6. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you are into crafting, the Abyss is a good place for some crafting materials. They are used for Imbuing magical properties on items. Imbuing is a new skill that is useful to make magic items. Also, Shame, Covetous and another dungeon I can't think of are good places to go. Fishing and Treasure Hunting received a big boost in the last couple years. If PvP is your game, the only thing other than the occasional duel is getting zerged. Some will argue this but its true. The developers are working on a Factions replacement system so something may develop in this area until the exploits are found.

7. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

They did this with me a couple years ago after a long break. My accounts had been compromised or something, good luck.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2