1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Revamped Despise

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cazador, Aug 16, 2012.

1. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Post here..issues feedback..no crying its here to stay so make the best of it and try to debug it if any

Bugs I've had happen
    When teleporting me out of call of arms I was teleported to a black area had to use help stick option

When walking around with follower it go aggro on something thru the walls..if intended all u need to do is A kill the beast aggroed because your follower will not follow you or set follower to defensive and move out of range either way annoying :(

Pro
    Almost any skill level can compete and help raise a followers level as long as you have a few x-healers in party for boss

Con-
    The boss should give warning when it's enrage time is closing in so you know why you were teleported out without notice..maybe a system message or something

Way too easy to level get follower to level 6 set to conscribe then every mob you kill on final level you gain a level per kill..

You can solo farm putrid hearts too easy
    Walk through -
    Attain a follower gain to level 6 conscribe get into call of arms level and let your follower solo any mobs do no damage on your toon and by the end you're looking at an easy 500-600 putrid hearts then die to the boss quick rinse and repeat you can easily attain 3-4k hearts in an hr to hr and half

..anything else?

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You dont post bug and such here they are in the bugs forum or in the TC forum, that si what it is for, NOT UHALL

Storm likes this.
  3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oops I thought I posted in bugs sorry for hurting your E-Feelings

4. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It's UGLY get rid of all the trees and black crap!

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

When was the last dev response on the TC forum?

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Responses are mostly seen in the adjustments made on test center when the threads are read.

8. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmmm.... rinse and repeat ? That reminds me of grinding work (do the same activity over and over for some time)..... Question, do the new changes to Despise have much rinse and repeat grinding to do ?