1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Event Revised Event Schedule for July and Early August

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Dayton, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Dayton

Dayton Journeyman

Dec 29, 2011

July 25th, 9pm EST – “Desperate Times – Part I“. As many seek to help the gargoyles suffering in Ter Mur, there are those who would instead try to profit from the situation.

July 27th – August 2nd – “Desperate Times – Part II“. Thorpe calls for an investigation into the author(s) of an inflammatory pamphlet that has begun circulating in Britannia.

August 3rd, 7pm EST – “Desperate Times – Part III“. Event dependent on outcome of the investigation.

I also would like hold a community meeting some evening this month. Once I figure out a date for that I will post it here along with the topic(s) for discussion.