1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reward Diversity

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Phaen Grey, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am not complaining about the turn in rewards, I have collected a fair number of them. I am however looking down the road with turn in vouchers being used as quest rewards.

I am a role player and not all my characters are nice people, there have been a few items over the years added for a more evil, or arcane flavour but they have been few, and the new turn in rewards have almost nothing included for those of us with a darker sense of purpose in how we play the game. I know the game has a teen rating and I am not wanting heads on pikes;[though that would be cool to one of my characters]; But some darker decorations along the lines of an evil mage, or mad scientist, a set of black tomes or some blood maybe for the vampires etc. out in the realms.

Is there a specific reason everything in the rewards has been kept clean and virtuous, and if not is it possible to have a darker theme included in some fashion?

2. Some sexy lingerie might be nice. Or perhaps.... you see 'a used condom' (locked down).

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

I have a pretty "pimped out" evil mage tower - there are alot of "evil" gifts. I thought you were going to suggest that toons with a receding hair line might get some sort of int bonus?