1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

reward for destroying skull totems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'ved dumped 4 venom sacs so far.. it hasn't went poof, but is there a reward for destroying it?

I am dropping on Brit, tram, Catskills

2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

We've put approx. 30~35 on one and no destorying. A dev said they have "sufficient hps" and it really wouldnt be a factor as to them being destoryed unless we were "pvming 24/7 for a few days". Soo IDK. Maybe a little more info would be nice rolleyes:

3. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

There isnt a reward for destorying the totem .When the totem is destroyed, the event in that graveyard is finished.

4. Bodhi

Bodhi Guest

Would be nice when the totem is destroyed the totem drops on floor in several pieces, giving the possibility of picking it up. If some sort of reward would be attached to the destruction, maybe more players wouldnt hang on to there venom sac for deco...

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed 100% that there should be some kind of reward for doing the right thing.

Remember Magincia, when players trying to save the city faced threats of being paged upon by players trying to destroy it?

-Galen's player

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aye I recall that vividly..... There was NO support for being a "good" guy.... Those of us who killed the Light ones out in the wood and not in town got screamed at if you drug them out. I had folk doing everything to stop me they could..... Like dragging stuff onto me so I would die and not take the Light ones away.

7. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I recall Reading the clicolic thing-a-ma-notes and seeing something about totems and rubble.....

8. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Which skull totem do you wish to pour this on?
    ID: 1094779

You pour the venom on the totem, damaging it further.
    ID: 1094780

With this last drop, you successfully destroy the skull totem.
    ID: 1094781

rubble from a skull totem
    ID: 1094782

9. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Sweet!rolleyes:

10. I would just like a general number on how many it would take. I am quite possible as anti PvM as anyone can get, but if we knew how many it would take, I think I'll be more then happy to make a blue to do so.

11. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

Still doesn't mean we'll be able to loot it though.

Could simply be a code that names the items that are locked onto the ground when you destroy as decoration when moused over. Sure hope we can destroy it though but seems we'll need 300 or so.

Edit: answered by sakkarah in another thread