1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reward statues?

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by Kyronix, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Kyronix

Kyronix UO Designer
    VIP

You are most welcome. I think titles are a really great reward to offer. I for one really liked being able to collect various titles for completing tasks in classics like Might & Magic that reflected my various accomplishments. One idea that has been mulling over is better leveraging the current title system to award titles that would be permanent and not require manual intervention. Basically you'd buy a deed from the city stone for say 100k that the governor would be able to add a title to. They could then present this deed and it would get added to your reward titles that are available through the title system. Just offering as a means of thinking out loud.

Something like this could be done with craftables like statues and the ribbons where the governor would be able to add a line to them that would make them unique.

Next time we get some governor system time on the schedule will definitely keep these suggestions in mind.