1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Reward Tickets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tramhater, Jul 24, 2008.

1. tramhater

tramhater Visitor

Hi, how are these "newb account players" getting reward tickets? People are saying that they are easily getting 25,000 tickets. Which quest is it? Are they killing that woman down in Ish with explode pots or something? Or is there another quest?

Help please!

2. K'torr

K'torr Guest

I believe what they are saying is that they are getting A ticket tor 25k points. They can do it because the quest does not require you to kill anything, and they are protected from being killed by being "Young". I hear the quest could be completed even if your are dead, though I don't know if this has been changed.

And it's another quest, not the one killing that woman down in Ilsh.

3. tramhater

tramhater Visitor

Which quest is this? I thought you had to kill the red boss woman and get looting rights to finish the quest???

4. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

50,000 points in two tickets. 25k for running to "rescue" the guy in the Citadel Dungeon in Ilshenar. You will not get attacked running in as a young player. 25k for going down to kill Melissa. 15 Exp pots will get you the cloak and another 25k ticket. It's kinda silly.

6. tramhater

tramhater Visitor

How long does the rescue mission take?

I made a few newb chars and did the explode pot thing.

Have no idea what the rescue mission is. Does it take longer than getting exp pot on the red woman>

7. Parser

Parser Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Do not forget that in a party you share looting rights... Thus a newbie account can easily get the cloak/ticket as long as one person in the party is kicking some Melissa butt.