1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rez please?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ailish, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I am all for difficulty, and all that jazz. I dont mind walking a ways for a rez. But walking the equilavent of Vesper to Brit or more for a rez is more than a little crazy. Maybe a shrine somewhere in the Abyss? Halfway thru, or at either end or ... something?!

I have now lost (to decay) two bodies full of ingredients due to the exeptional distance a body has to go to get a rez ...

2. Flinx

Flinx Guest

You can rez at the silver sapling in the upper left corner of the abyss. Or leave the abyy at the abyssal inferno spawn an recall back after rez. Or use the ankh at the primeval lich champ ...

There are a lot of possibilities, but all include about 3-4 min running, depending of the point of death ...

3. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I actually did not realize the sapling would rez ... as for the Prim. Lich spawn, my luck is RK by spawn :< I do have a rune in the Abyssal spawn, but didnt think to leave thru there.

4. guum

guum Guest

Wait. You can mark runes in the Abyss?

/facepalm.

5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

not only does it rez... but you can grab a seed off of it and plant it anywhere in the abyss to rez at that spot WITH YOUR BODY. Pretty cool. So now your rez point can be half way through the abyss.

6. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There does need to be some means of rezzing on the other side of the abyss though. I'm all for the difficulty too but when you on the tomb of kings side and you die you have to run all the way to the other side for a rez?

Also, I tried to come out of the tomb of kings as a ghost and was stopped at the barrier and it wouldn't let me through. Is this intended? It means that you are very limited when dead on the tomb of kings side.

7. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is a teleporter that gets you past the barrier and there is *usually* a wandering healer outside.

8. Surely you've run into other players. Unhide and see if they'll res you.

I always res players, even the ones I detest. Its my duty as a PAS. If I see a ghost and I have the means to res him, I pretty much don't have a choice.

9. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Two, actually, Caspian. There just are not alot of people in the Abyss on Napa.

@Bart - Doesnt the seed only work once a day? I died 15 times (pathetic, I know!) over the 6 hours I played.