1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ricardo alive and well and a free man

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lucy of Kenton, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

And seems he has found a job as a barkeep in the silver bow in Nujelm.:thumbup1:

2. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is he on all shards or just yours? I will check later after I get home from work.

3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Random NPC name :(

4. That thief has lots of kin, saw a sheep header by the same name in Delucia one day.

5. Mord Mhor

Mord Mhor Guest

Also seen him about on Europa. I hoped it was him but doubt it. I still beleive Casca has set him up with this trial. The idea that somehow the ophidians have been insulted by him beggars beleif. I am sure given the chance they would devour our children whole. They are monsters and behave like monsters. They are not to be negotiated with. Who is this Casca anyway? Risen a little to fast through the political ranks for my likeing!

Mord Mhor

6. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I actualy have a screeny of Riccardo the Thief Guildmaster somwhere. If i remember ill find it when i get home from work... its a classic