1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ricardo "quest" still active?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, May 22, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

I don't get it - I thought this was a limited time thing and yet it continues a week after the last book was found.

So much for new "rare" items :D

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Commmon!! let every one enjoy it for 6 weeks... jeeze does there have to be a rare item ... a uber selling gold thing!!! its a bloody game lets enjoy it!!

3. :thumbup1:

Gotta agree with this.

4. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

The impression I got was sort of more than one week but likely less than two. Fair enough that its active for everyone to get this stuff, but maybe me buying a frostguard for 8 mil made me all bitter :D

5. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

That would make me bitter too considering I bought 3 for a mil

6. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe i traded a frostguard and cloak for a crimmy then prices fell to rock bottom fast.

either way

i think its good they let it last a little longer since i cant log on everyday due to work/school/kids etcetc. gives everyone a chance to do it

7. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Will Ricardo's Quest be over, when Publish 66 hits live shards?

Cal said that they'd like to implement the Memorial Engraving Tool, that is, to introduce publish 66 before Memorial day in USA, that is, 31st May. 31st May is Monday and holiday in USA... so, if they will publish BEFORE Memorial day, it should be before the next Thursday, because they won't usually publish live shards directly before weekend.

This is my guess. Is this guess right?

8. Adol

Adol Certifiable

*runs off into the distance laughing, with all your monayz...*

Whilst I couldn't sell any more of the Frostguards that dropped later, once it became obvious they weren't that rare, I just gave them away as I was trying to be fair with prices; You just alas bought one when we all thought they would still be uncommon. And also to be further fair, the Frostguards dropping on the first day of Ricardo was a bug I think; they should have been the (now correctly named) poison items instead. Which simply aren't anywhere near as good as the housing quest items. So look at it this way, your precious Frostie isn't technically dropping still! And he's getting worth more every day! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a ball to fondle, that you helped earn 1/10th of the cost of... :p

And also huge piles of poison eaters that no one wants to get rid of... someone used them as house deco on Europa instead, I believe...

9. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

They said it was longer than 10 days, but didn't say when it would stop.

And that is fine, they stopped the previous events too fast.

10. olduofan

olduofan Guest

so can we still get the frost bringer and rangers cloak i haven't been able to get either from dan or craig

11. Adol

Adol Certifiable

No, as I mentioned, they dropped on the first day of the Ricardo quest, but that was an error. The Abyss housing quest has long since been stopped, so they no longer spawn... for now at least!

12. olduofan

olduofan Guest

in anther thread it was said the "old items still drop as well as the new" that isnt true ? i never did part 1 until today and can not do part 2 of the chain quest but you can do 1 over and over and 3 1 time . why cant we do part 2 still?

13. Divie

Divie Guest

you could still get the first drops from craig he had 2 chests ( at least on europa) you could choose his old or new chest and get either the error name cloak and tali or the rangers cloak and forstguard, if however you went to brit during ricardo's quest you could only get the error name rewards so if is is still acyive and you want the forstguard or rangers cloak goto cove fel and make sure you click on the old chest

14. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot

I only see one chest on LS. Called War Chest.

15. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I ran a character through today on Pacific and went to Crag in Cove (Trammel). All the rewards from the chest were junk except for one: a relic fragment.

16. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Can still get the old stuff. Craggies chest on Europa is "Old"

17. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

ran an account through today (7 chars) on Pac and got 3 FrostGuard talis & 1 Ranger cloak from Lt. Crag in Tram Cove, and 1 green talisman and 2 grey cloaks from Lt. Dan in Brit.
    and 5 relic frags.

18. olduofan

olduofan Guest

Ya I did the same thing today and found out you CAN get the old rewards in cove and the new in brit

19. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Ahh that's interesting then; I got the old from the chest in Britain on the first day, but didn't realise they were supposed to appear in Cove too, and still do...