1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Ricardo The Thief Items!!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tgoru, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

Wanted Poster, or any of the other items such as the hat, "Ricardo's Ceiling" etc.. etc...

Please Let me Know what you got!

2. Chae23

Chae23 Visitor

I have the Hat. what are you paying?

3. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

Anyone Know What the Peices Sell For these Days? I have never Seen any For Sale... Just Seen on Display In places... but I'm trying to collect atleast 1 of Everything including the poster... What would you want for it honestly?

4. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

As far as I know there was only one hat, pair of shoes and painting per shard. There were no posters, though maybe one wasn't locked down somewhere..

5. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

Well I'm looking to buy all of the above... whatever is available... :)

6. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

I beleive flutter was selling Ricardos hat for like 250m a little while ago.

7. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

Hello, I have recieved a tip on Ricardo's Resplident Roof and Ricardo's Fancy Shoes but this person is asking 400mil each... Is that a bit pricey? I mean Thats just a bit ridiculous to me? but I'm not sure... Could I please Get some Feedback on what these items are truly valued at? Thanks.
    Tgoru

8. Well I know the pilfered painting recently sold at 450 mil to a rares collector who uses this forum, but it is the nicest one of the 3. I guess it all depends on what people want to pay at the end of the day.

9. Chae23

Chae23 Visitor

I have the hat for 300m. PM Me. Negotiable. Willing to Xfer any where.

10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Still selling the hat for 250 on Cats. They do normally go for 400