1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ricardo?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Phineas le Monge, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Has the event with Ricardo, Crag, and Avery now over? They had us "pick sides" according to where we claimed rewards. Is that line of fiction now concluded? Did anyone find the vault Ricardo said was in the castle? Been away for a few weeks and thought I might have missed something...

2. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

we found 10 books in all which gave us the word of power to enter Lord British's vault, but we also found out from Ricardo's books that we need to be holding somthing. In volume 6 its said:

Interestingly book 9 says

Lastly book 10 says:

But he finished his research here as he discoveverd about the Artified Scion and decided to steel it from the Ophadians.

One thing that I find interesting is the timing of his discovering the information on the Artified Scion. Did his research lead him to investigate the Ophadians and thus they may have one of the 3 objects that we might need. Earlier his research said he expected duplicates of the items might be found in Fel, but is the Ophidian connection a coincidence or not. If not then our decision on who's side may lie here, help or kill the Ophadians?

If you want to read everything that event entailed you can find it here (http://elanamhor.webs.com/2010worldwideevent.htm), all research books found are in chapter 5 and written in pink.

3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well the royal crown is a crown with a Silver Serpent crest on it, which would do well as a crown for the Ophidian Queen. Maybe the "artificed scion" is a copy of it that was created when the facets split? LB doesn't wear the crown jewels all the time, after all.

In the fiction for the creation of Fel did LB's crown fall off at any point?

4. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

I think the creation of Trammel might also have created a second Lord British. One who was as different from the original as Trammel was from Felucca. What happened to the original LB is a big question then, if that's actually the case.

5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

As would be what happened to the serpent necklace and royal sceptre if the Artificed Scion is indeed that crown.

Did LB go missing initially before or after Tram was created? I can't remember.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

If you go visit Chessy, and go to the East Side Brit Counselor's Guild Hall there is a book that records the events of Lord British's leaving. It seems that he visited all his other selves and somehow combined all his various incarnations leaving only one. So it's possible that copies of his Crown, Scepter, and Cloak are around.

7. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

LB was kidnapped before, but then returned before Trammel too. But I also always wondered about his return. There was something strange about it, that left me wondering if it was our real LB. Right now I'm wondering if the LB that was returned might have been the one from the Facet that Trammel was created onto, that Ricardo wonders if Nystul knew what was there before. But that's got nothing to back it up at all. Just a wild thought.

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Should have hanged Ricardo years ago and we wouldn't be having this trouble.

9. Mark_Mythic

Mark_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

The event is over but the plot will continue.

10. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

The 'Lord British' which was kidnapped was actually Shamino psoing as LB. The 'real' LB was never kidnapped.

11. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

That's the story they gave, yes...... ("They" being in-game personalities)

12. Martyna Zmuir

*sigh* Right, and we have no reason to assume they were lying. You should go ask a local blacksmith to pound out a wafer thin sheet of valorite for you.... rolleyes: :lol:

13. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Whatever.

14. Martyna Zmuir

That was a joke Trebr... Every good conspiracy theorist needs a tinfoil hat, or possibly in the case of UO - blackrock.

15. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

It would be interesting if duplicate people were created with Trammels creation, although there was so many people about then that surly someone would have bumped into themselves by now, so it must be objects only.
    I am still very much stuck on who's side I should be fighting, Gargoyle or Banes. Why should I help either? Could wait for them to aliminate each other even.