1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rico you failed us all

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by AEowynSP, Oct 18, 2008.

1. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Why where you not at the town hall?

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Indeed. Leurocian even asked if you were there because he had a question for YOU, namely what does the 'la' mean at the end of every post.

3. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

and so they punished us, by shutting down the servers! It's all Ricos' fault!!!

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*shakes fist*

5. Vo0do0

Vo0do0 Guest

Well.....

I was there representing all of Siege Perilous! I didn't let you guys down, no way!

I mentioned a lot about how tamers are over powered and a bunch of other issues that need to be addressed. However, I do not recall every issue, does anyone have a link to the whispering rose radio session? I can not locate it anywhere on that site!

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

The WRR broadcast will most likely be available tomorrow (today for the early sleepers). And the only siege item brought up seemed to be a separate shard.. which was fairly ridiculous of an idea to begin with.

[edit] Bringing up an extra char slot was mentioned and blown over, which was expected (I think the [fixed] was confused with [mixed]), but haven't heard the audio. [/edit]

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

because he was in La La land :mf_prop: