1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Riddle me this

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

May 16, 2008
    So tell me, if I use the special move for the bow, and paralyse a peerless boss, it says on stratics that the blow on an npc lasts 6 seconds and they cannot move, cast or be broken free from damage. is that so? If that's the case, then it would be true that I could just pin down a peerless boss, or anything else for that matter and keep whacking away while it sat there like a pretty little target... I'll try it out on lesser monsters, let me know what you guys find out.
  2. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Lasts 6 seconds assuming your target has no spell resist at all...and peerless bosses do....

Trust me, the paralyze shot does next to nothing on bosses. Minor bosses, maybe. Peerless...heh, good luck.
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    And it only works once. After that the creature will resist it.
  4. GFY

GFY Guest

A better weapon special for peerless bosses is Mortal Strike.