1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Riddle Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Mentiras, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Date: Wednsday January 19th (1/19/11)
    Event: Riddle Scavenger Hunt
    Time: 9pm-11pm

If your interested in participating in this scavenger hunt, meet me in Luna Bank at 9pm. I will hand you a book with a few riddles in it, solve the riddles and bring me the items that they correspond to. First two people to come back with the correct answers will recieve a reward, and a Fluffy Token.

You have two hours to complete this challenge. After 11pm EST the game will be over, winner or no.

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Re: Riddle Scavenger Hunt Tonight 9pm.

Very interesting indeed! Was working good too, till some goober shouted it all out in chat...
    But for those who werent there, how about posting the list of clues, and the answers.
    Looking forward to more in the future!

3. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Re: Riddle Scavenger Hunt Tonight 9pm.

#1 -It's always one to six, it's always fifteen to twenty, it's always 5, but it's never 21 unless its flying.
    • Dice
    #2 -Alive without breath, as cold as death, never thirsty ever drinking, all in mail never clinking.
    • Fish
    #3 -Walk on the living they dont even mumble, walk on the dead they mutter and grumble.
    • Leaves (in this case Red Leaves)
    #4 -Where you may find roads without carts, forests without trees, cities without houses.
    • a map
    #5 -Screaming, soaring, seeking sky, flowers of fire flying high, eastern art from ancient time, name me now and solve this rhyme
    • Fireworks
    #6 -A slow solemn square dance of warriors feinting, one by one they fall warriors fainting, 32 on 64.
    • Chessboard/Pieces
    #7 -I am the teeth of the mouth of the earth, darkness and water attended my birth. Softly and slowly extended in time, name me and know me solving this rhyme.
    • stalagmite/tite (Credit for seeds as well)

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Was having a lot of fun (puzzled and puzzled til my puzzler was sore!) and actually managed to figure out three of them :) yah, pretty poopy at these things, actually

boo to the snert that broadcast the answers

large thank you to you, Munk! :thumbsup: