1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Right click looting quit working for me

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Tukaram, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

I just came back with a 2 week trial and then reactivated one account. So hello :mf_prop:

I've been playing with the interface and had it about how I liked it but was wanting my paperdoll, skill tracker, and inventory to open themselves. Then I found the mods.

I put in the english spells, auto open paperdoll, tracker and inventory. The english spells, paperdoll and tracker are fine but the inventory opens a weird upside down faded out UO screen (UO:ML? Maybe?). So I turned that off.

Everything seemed fine but I did not loot anything so I don't know...

Then I found the Legacy II skin. I put that instead of the other mods. Looked great, but when I killed a reaper (he's my neighbor). I tried to loot by right clicking the money, in the grid layout, and nothing happened. So I turned off the mods, restarted the client default and still no more right clicking loot.

So has anyone had this happen? Is it normal? Did I break UO? I really want my right click looting back if anyone could help. Please and thank you.

I think I will be happy with this client once I get it all figured out. It does a lot more than I realized initially.

2. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Right-click to loot still works just fine for me.

3. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I use Legacy II and do not have this issue. The only right-click looting problem I have is if I do too many items too quickly I have to re-do them.

4. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

I restarted the client multiple times and no luck. I went grocery shopping and when I got back it worked again.

Guess the computer needed Mt Dew and Dorito's?

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Maybe a stupid question but I can't find anything in the FAQs, How does right click looting work? Do I need a mod for it?

Thanks.

6. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

This is grocery shopping? :lol:

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

No, this is just a standard feature of the CE client. Just open the corpse and rightclick the item you want and it go straight in your backpack.

8. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

9. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

Aha, I use the classic containers, Only works with Grid/List view.. Thanks!

10. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

It has done it a couple more times and then stopped again. I am also rubber banding and getting stuck in walking mode bad!

Still trying it out though. I'm liking it for the most part.

... and yes Mt Dew and Dorito's are groceries if you are a gamer right? I think pvponline would back me up on this one. :thumbup1:

11. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've been using the grid view, on my PvM Pali, for a few weeks now. The click looting feature is great. Never having to move stuff around to look at everything if I want it awesome. I moved stuff in my backpack, that's in a hotbar, down to the bottom of the grid which keeps the upper 25 slot area open for my weapons and whatever I loot.

It took a while to get used to it but I'm really liking it now.