1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rikktor up at Marble

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Daleth, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Got to Rikktor with one other person couldn't finish him off, so have at if folks, good luck!:danceb:
  2. Were is your boy?Im sure he could kill it.
  3. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Boy? I don't play with boys only men!;) And I think I know who you are referring to and if I could've gotten him to actually do a spawn with me I don't even think 3 ppl could've done it, Rikktor's area affect sucks!

**and before all the immature rude flames start this is in jest okay, Just given SF some crap he knows I'm kidding***
  4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I dont mind rikktor as much as that demon *****....
  5. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I've been so spoiled with Rat spawn my skills have gotten rusty and I just got lazy and frustrated and said **** it. Years ago I could do most spawns with a few ppl, but rules and game changes etc, now I just cuss alot and run off to get rezzed!
  6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008
  7. LOL