1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Ring +10 Archery si 5 ssi 5 Antique

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 31, 2014.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

SSI Clean.png \

What does something like this go for?

2. DreadLord Lestat

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

That bad eh? I was hoping it would be worth something to an archer since Archery can be bumped up, it has stam and SSI with 2 slots available. I guess I will try and find a use for it with one of my characters. Once I have all 5 slots taken, I can replace archery with something else from the same group correct?

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

they are really just too common now. even 5 stam 5 swing speed, full open mods totally clean (no antique) are only worth around 3mil now :( great to use, but dont think anyone would pay much for yours.

4. DreadLord Lestat