1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Ring from fished up chest

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by NuSair, Oct 29, 2010.

1. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    +8 anatomy
    +8 animal lore
    7% SDI
    FCR 2
    LMC 6
    LRC 10
  2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    I got several items with 6-mods from those chests, too. Unfortunately I cant post any stats/details of them, becourse all went into my unravelling bags.
  3. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

I got quite a few 6 mod jewels too. Not worth keeping, IMO. Can't even sell them on my vendor.
  4. Varingian

Varingian Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Oct 24, 2010
    I started noticing 6 mod jewelry in treasure chests after the T-hunt update. Neat but very few seem usefull. When you put together 6 random properties some usually just don't fit in. The few I found that seemed usefull would have 2 or 3 resists and then 3 other properties that did work together.
  5. Yeah, it's most easily noticed on jewelry, but 6-mods can appear on other items as well. The problem is, in this day of imbuing where you can get the exact 5 mods that you want pretty much maxed, it's rare that even 6-mods would be better.
  6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    I got a 6 mod repeater bow, one of which is ssi 15. Haven't decided whether to enhance with ash for +25 ssi total or go fo Yew, since repeater w/ssi15 is kind of fast as is ( and archer wears +10 ssi).