1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] ring named Winter Silence

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Moonstar, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

Hi, I have been searching and cannot find info on it so i thought someone in here might know. Is this ring a rare? or is it just some newbie quest reward?
    Anyone know it's origin? it's silver colored, I can't remember how i got it.

Winter Silence
    weight:1 stone
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    Ok, lots of views and no replies. When I ran across you in game after the event tonight I started looking around. I could not find a single mention of this item in the Event Items sticky's. As good as they are around here at recordkeeping on that sorta thing it would be hard to imagine it being an Event Item, but you never know *shrugs*

My GUESSes would be:

1- a rarer drop from the Solstice Stag - he loved having winter in the title of stuff he dropped.

2- An older ring like the old named wedding rings etc. Only someone put the Winter Silence on it instead of names.

That's the best guessing I can do, probably wrong lol but thought I would toss it out there where others have just remained quiet.

For anyone wondering, I snagged a screenie for Moon.
  3. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 14, 2008
    Probably a Wedding ring, since they can have almost any name.