1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Microelf

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Luna du Selene, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Microelf/Timothy Smith

Forever my friend, my love, my heart
    Eternally yours,
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

My prayers go out to all his family and friends. While I only knew him through these boards. I did enjoy his posts and comments, even when I disagreed with him. Microelf did provide stimulating disccussions. The shard and the greater LS community is reduced by his passing. You will be missed.

Fare well, whenever your journey has now taken you.
  3. [​IMG]

And that's really all I got.

-Galen's player
  4. My and my familys sympathies.

Im sorry that i couldnt write anything earlier when i first saw this post.I was at a loss for words.

I do want to let you know that i really appreciate you personally coming to the Community Meetup tonight,to deliver the news to everyone.

One of my fondest moments that will stay with me as far as in game experiences go,was one night of the Ophidian invasion where one of those super elite ophidians was lurking at the Vesper bank,and alot of us were getting our behinds handed to us.

I spotted Rupert and said: "Hey Kye, whats up man?!"

He replied: Meh.

He must have been having a rough time at it.And i understood.

Farewell Kye.
  5. Salmar

Salmar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 22, 2005
    Definitely a true friend. We would chat daily for the longest time, but I hadn't spoken with him in quite some time. I had just sent him an ICQ, and was going to look him up here and send a PM when I saw this.

Will be missed and remembered always.
  6. I thank you all for your kind words, both here and at the community meeting. And VERY SPECIAL thanks to Airmid and Shade (who doesn't post here) for keeping me relatively sane online most of the day and to my son, (a former LS player, now a rare Chessy player) who insisted on staying home from work with me today.

Tim was a rare man, indeed, and I will be forever grateful for the love we had together.

Now, everyone, go hug your spouse/significant other, children, Mom, Dad, etc. & let them know you love them! [​IMG]
  7. I knew him for only a short time but in that time he was a great person to be around. I respected him for his bluntness, his honestly and his ability to tell it like it is. Though I did not know him long, he was one of the very few people met in UO that I actually liked.

My prays go out to his family and friends, and can truly say that he will be missed.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sorry.
  9. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    I knew him not in game, but on the boards only.
    I enjoyed reading his posts and he will be missed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
    *Bows head in a moment of silence*
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

I was very sorry to hear about this at last night's meeting. You and his family have my deepest sympathy. He is definitely going to be missed.
  11. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I am so very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed his posts. He is definitely going to be missed. You have my sincerest sympathies.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry to hear of the loss. What exactly happened to him?
  13. Babble

Babble Guest

Sorry to hear
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

Will we be having a memorial in-game for him? I'd very much like to attend if so.
  15. Just heard about this over on the Tamer forum where he frequented. He was well respected and liked. I'll miss him.

My thoughts and wishes go out to you and the rest of his family.
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

*Tips hat/Bows head in reverence/salute*
  17. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    Wow. That's a shocker. I didn't even know he was sick.

I offer my best wishes to his family and friends.
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

Deepest wishes to his family and friends. He will be truly missed.
  19. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006
    For those who don't know, I posted this on UO Hall. If someone who knows his family can let them know....it's already on page 2. He had a family here as well and I think his real life family would be touched to see how many lives he's affected.
  20. Tink'r Toiz

Tink'r Toiz Guest

I am truly heartbroke [​IMG] ... my thoughts and prayers are with Micro's family and friends.
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

Please pass on my personal condolences to family and friends ... RL and ingame. A highly respected member has passed frm our plane.

Ye shall be missed, Microelf! <hoists tankard of ale>
  22. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004

White Wolf Guest

Only knew him from the boards but that was enough to give him nothing but respect.

Break trail for us Microelf! Leave sign! For in the end we will all follow and look for you there in the far lands.
  24. We were guild mates in UO, and after I left for a different game, we remained friends on the boards. I'll miss that silly elf and all his wit.

The WoW Chapter of C*S will raise their glasses and bow their heads in his honor.

May Elune watch over you, Tim
  25. Lilac Crypt

Lilac Crypt Guest

I am at a loss.. for real. Things like this should just not happen.

26. Guest

Guest Guest

My thoughts are with you.

I didn't want to post when I had first heard about this. Was just too hard.

Be well.
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

It would be cool if there was a way to pick out a gravestone within the UO world and permanently engrave it with a name and short message.

First come first serve. 10,000,000 gold per engraving scroll.

I guess Felucca would be at an advantage for this...