1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Rise of the Video Game" on discovery channel

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If you guys haven't seen this new history/documentory of online video games i definatly suggest watching it.

They give pretty good props to UO for being the grandfather of ALL mmorpgs ]

The only thing that pisses me off is that you can tell they didn't get video of UO until like at least 3rd dawn or KR cause thats the footage they show most of.

They barely show some 2d but still made me feel all warm inside when they were talking about UO and showing the game as i am running around in game on siege.

2. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

Can I have your autograph?!?!?!?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The locker room school boy bathroom humor ends here. Yeah, all of that.

4. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The locker room school boy bathroom humor ends here

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOO........!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes. Enuff said.

6. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

if its the one i seen on discovery channel then its pretty old, i remember seeing some thing about uo on discovery channel a few years back, was kool but that was the last time i seen it hee.

^ looky, its a run on sentence!!!!! I need to brush up on my spelling and grammar...

7. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

speaking of shows and stuff, anyone seen the preview for the new Batman movie with the joker, looks pretty good.

8. !!!

*runs to find new video*