1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

*rises from the ashes*

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by LadyHell'sAngel, Jan 29, 2008.

1. I am ready to make my triumphant return. And what I mean by triumphmant is that I'm on a brand new slate. After 7 yrs I am back to square one all over again. My accounts are no longer mine, so if anyone does harm on my name I apologize on their behalf. I am very hesitant as I really am not thrilled about being a new player again. The only thing I am asking is for some help with training, learning new additions to the game (as I haven't been on in over 8 months), etc, etc. I've helped a lot of people and done a lot my first seven years, and now I'm just asking for the favor to be returned. I still have my same ICQ #84037521. Just give me a jingle!

Lady Hell's Angel~the original
  2. Welcome home Pheonix - Angel ... if you need something just send an icq .. mine is still the same as well.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome back, feel free to contact us for aid. Icq is in profile.