1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rising Colossus Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cropper, Jun 12, 2012.

1. cropper

cropper Adventurer

I am preparing a template for using mysticism and throwing. I have a couple of questions around the rising colossus however.

1) Can you harm your own colossus? If i send the colossus in to attack a mob for example, and then i stand back and fling a soul glaive with area affect damage at the mob, will the colossus who is already there fighting also get damaged by my area affect.
    2) If the answer to #1 is YES, then will the colossus turn on me and attack me since he is getting indirectly damaged by me?
    3) Will the cleansing winds spell heal the colossus as well if he's nearby me? If not, is there anything that can heal the colossus?

Thanks All

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I regularly use RC and EQ and my RC never gets targeted by that so the area effect on your weapon shouldn´t be an issue.

No real need to heal a RC, even the few times they take damage they usually last the whole spell out so just cast a new RC once he drops/disappears.

3. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am not sure about the area effect issue, but for sure if you are in war mode and accidentally hit your RC it will attack you when mobs are gone. In Pinco's UI, there is a "block war on pets" toggle that will prevent this from happening. I don't know if this option is available if you are not using Pinco's.