1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rising colossus

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by PowerFullPete, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Is the spell rising colossus any good without having eval and imbuing on your char?Was thinkin of working it in for my t-map guy.
  2. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 13, 2005
    It would be like the Energizer Bunny with no Batteries.
  3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

from what i seen on loring the ones on test myst, imbue, eval all count for about 1/3 of ur skills/stats/resists. so with only 120 myst i believe u would get one with 200 or so hp, 30ish resists and 40 wrestle ect
  4. Cool thnx, i have no room for eval and ibuing on my tmapper. I'll stick with my current template that seems to work well with mage,music,peace,disoc,provo,med,lockpickin...
  5. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Yeah you are better just useing EVs or EEs with that build. Mysticism has some nice spells, but RC is about the only real reason for it and its fairly useless unless you have all the skills maxed out.