1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ritual : Pristine Crystal Lotus *BUG*

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SunWolf, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The dreamserpent is working great, thank you. The Puzzle for the Lotus is not working. The tiles will not flash no matter what we do. We did say I seek the lotus, Give me the lotus. We get messages marvel at flashing tiles, but nothing actualy flashes like they did when I did it before.

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

must be talking about this?

The teleporter to the magical tiles is located at 115 S, 19 W. You will come to an opening with six areas on the ground having four colored tiles each. Saying "I seek the lotus" will activate the puzzle. Each time, one of the 24 tiles will be colored to white in sequence, and much like a memory game, you need to enter the correct pattern before the time runs out. When you complete enough correct patterns, you will see a system message saying "You may now retrieve a Pristine Crystal Lotus". In order to retrieve the lotus, say "Give me the lotus" and the Pristine Crystal Lotus will appear in your backpack. Mark the crystal as a quest item and return to Prugyilonus:

3. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ya that one, there is no more white tiles that apear. You just get messages to solve the puzzle or something and no flashing or changing tiles anymore.

4. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

the devs even break their own quests - hehe

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

what quest is that?

and what goody do ya get from it?

sorry..... what quest WAS that, and what item DID you get from it, haha

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

7. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

why isn't this fixed yet?

8. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

I have tweeted Jeff about this twice now, but I still haven't gotten a response. :(

9. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure that those quests which are part of the scenario were supposed to stay forever anyway. More annoying is the fact that the rewards are useless: considering how painful the whole process is (it is probably the hardest quest chain of the entire game), I was really expecting the 3 books to be used to get new arties like the previous scenario quests gave Ranger's Cloak, Rejuvenation Cloak, Frostguard, etc...