1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) RLV Tavern Night

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Lady Shadow Shott {RLV}, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Lady Shadow Shott {RLV}

Greeting my friends. This Friday {1-3-2014} the RLV guild will be hosting their Grand Opening of the RLV Tavern Nights @ 7 pm Pst. This should become a weekly event to be shared with the Baja community at large. So come out and enjoy fellowship & drink. We plan to have a grand time and hope to see ya'll there.

WarderDragon likes this.
  2. Molokha

Molokha Seasoned Veteran

Your township is built on land that is Umbra's by ancestral right. When we re-take the continent, you will be allowed to maintain residence on the condition that you do not ally yourself in the meantime with the paladin oppressors. Consider this your only warning.

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

4. Lindae Lives

Ah, don't worry about it, Umbra is a toothless serpent. Just build your little towns anywhere. Nobody will mind. The whole continent's about twenty years from crumbling away into the abyss, anyway, so we might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Twenty years old!

Scary.

6. Molokha

Molokha Seasoned Veteran

All I ask is for the settlers of Malas to return to my people what is rightfully ours.