1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RNG issues - Current RNG streaking CONFIRMED by Draconi

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Basara, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

From the UHall thread...

Now, can those of us that have been stating repeatedly that this issue occurs, have apologies from those that have flamed us repeatedly for insisting it to be so?

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I just read that and was sorely tempted to post "nyah nyah I was right and you were wrong!"

But that would just be immature, so I won't.

Besides, it would fly in the face of my constant insistence that doing things like getting killed, eating and crossing the server lines wouldn't have an effect. If I read that correctly, all of the superstitious "nonsense" that people do to get out of RNG funks might actually work.

3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

lol...I would agree farsight, except with the eating one maybe....but its hard to say for sure, the devs have said countless times eating does not help, but then reading the post by Draconi makes it seem more like "anything" could get the rng to kick out of its loop...oh well, I wouldn't hold your breath for those apologies tho =p

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

FINALLY!!
    Confirmation that I'm NOT crazy.

5. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

My bad luck finally has a name. RNG streaking.
    Now, if I could find a way to stop going from one bad loop to another......

6. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

The Devs admitted many moons ago it was streaky ... however posters just do not wish to believe the more immersed players when THEY can confirm that.

Hats off to you stubborn (and correct) folks for sticking to your guns. Let's hope they can do **something** decent to correct the situation.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can not tell you how many times I have been flamed for saying this!
    vindication is a good thing!

8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

No, you are but now you've convinced draconi hes crazy too!!!

:p

9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh great, so now it's spreading.

10. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ACK that means that my good fortune will become random hehe streaky rng loves me it seems quite often.