1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Road Trip from Europa to Atlantic -Great Lakes- Pacific and back to Europa

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Apr 29, 2013.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

u must icq me...267208357
    u must trust me with your items...i can only take and bring back 270 items....something like that...its bank box and backpack only......if u want a ride with an item to either of the 3 shards..or a ride back then get in touch....iam not making a set day to depart i have far too much happening in real life...just it will be at the week end or just after....ill prob stay on each shard for a week....so a 3 week return....

I love the shard shields they are sooooooooo over powered.........

THP - Legendary Idocer of Europa

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

:smile2: yup shard shields are very handy and they make a nice deco in your house too.

3. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i would like to take some event and season items to europa from those shards ^^

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

will be leaving around wednesday evening uk time.........all be it the transfer are back up and running....icq me ...267 208 357...will only respond through icq...got real work today...mining of course...but will be avaialble monday/tuesday teatime [ish]..........taaaaaaaa

good luck and have a nice day

#4 THP, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

leaving tonight....

slight change due to someone wanting 100m on pacs.....

iam leaving for pacs tonight..then 4-5 days later go to glakes...4-5 days later to atl...then 4-5 days later back to eu

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

iam on pacs...and a couple of happy punters........ will be here 4-5 days...trawling the lands with my magic runebooks....[full report laterz but on first glance this shard is no fuller than ours]............if u want anything moving to gl atl or back to eu.....then icq me.. plz no silly turnin point stuff unless u are a avid collector of names.............267 208 357