1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Roaming Gypsies camps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by zarobhr, Feb 21, 2008.

1. zarobhr

zarobhr Guest

Are the roaming gypsy camps broken on Chesapeake or is it now working as intended.

before there were alway 2 or 3 roaming gypsy camps up at any one time and they would change locations several times a day (except for the one near healers grove)

now for the last 2 days they are no longer changing locations during the day.
  2. At least one of the gypsy camps has been broken for a couple of months now. I haven't noticed anything unusual about any others. There are a few locations that they tend to spawn at more regularly than others, which may be what you're seeing.
  3. zarobhr

zarobhr Guest

hmm well i am normally on about 12-15 hrs day , and heres what a normally do go to a camp buy stuff check all locations, then stay hidden at my last location until camp disappears its usually take anywhere from 3 to 4 hours , when the camp does disappear i run around again buying some stuff and again wait at the last camp till it disappears again. but the last 2 days , weds, thurs the camp isnt despawning after during the day to roaming to another location

i will continue to track it
  4. Those camps can stay there for 8 hours or more. I've seen one spawn at server up that's still there in the afternoon.