1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ROBBER BARON INVASION TONIGHT 1/21

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by susan4633, Jan 21, 2009.

1. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

so I was thinking....nothing much going on tonight so i'm going to call a Robber invasion in "our" district KookyGrove at 0730pm tonight eastern.
    should last about 18-20 minutes in a quiet district. would be a good time to pick up some robbers for your cog radar or time a mint/fact or da if you don't want to deal with the river lag.

and oops maybe help the new toons in ttc in case they get caught.

2. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I be there for gag points . I was wondering if anyone has Mr. HollyWood cog invasion. I need 10 mr. hollywood for the icecream bar.

3. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

sorry i used that monday to help some friends. best i could do right now is a holly building. i can try and do a few cjs to get it back, but it may take a couple of days and i'm sure you won't want to wait on those ice creams. to be honest your best bet is to vp.
    susan

4. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

or I could do a vp run on sunday sense i dont work. I believe i have chance with 64 laff points.

5. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Could anyone help me out? I'll be there because I need to kill some cashbots in Melodyland. You can just probably find me in the playground (Good Ol' Dinky)