1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Robbery Of Crown Jewels

The Traversis Bunny rubbed his paws in excitement. Today those pesky humans wouldn't stop him from stealing the crown jewels. This plan can't fail.
By Tamais, Nov 9, 2015 | |
  1. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Tamais submitted a new Article:

Robbery Of Crown Jewels

Read more about this article here...

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

where are these events being posted? Lake Austin doesnt have a facebook page, events arent being posted here, arent being posted on UO.com, how are people notified of these events lately?

3. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

The feed from augustus web page adds a post on the la fourm. I also do a post so I can add it to the calendar. I try to post the changes, if any as soon as I find out. Augustus's events are on saturdays at 8 pm cst. He skips the first week of the month for planning.