1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Robe of Love

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Clops, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Hi,

Was looking to purchase one of these. Apparently there are only 10 of them, and they came from an event on Legends along with the Corrupted Lantern of Love. The asking price is 100m. Can anyone verify that there are in fact only 10, and if so, how much one should pay?

Thanks in advance!

2. Annienox

Annienox Guest

I believe that there are only 8 of these. I happen to have gotten one and my husband and I had talked about selling it at one time and decided that we wouldn't sell it for any less then 250 mill. So I don't think 100 mill is to much. For the rest of you here is a picture of what we are talking about.
    [​IMG]

3. Clops

Clops Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Thanks for the info. I heard a similar price and number that was distributed from someone at the bank. I just thought it was odd that it wasn't listed on the event item thread. Anyway, I bought it! Thanks again!