1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

robe vet reward without the resist

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ken01, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ken01

ken01 Guest

I was sorting some stuff not sure whwere it came from . There was a bronze robe first year vet reward so Im thinking good my mage is 2 short on his phy resist. Then I see there is no resist on the robe. I compared it to a robe on another char. that robe said in yellow bronze robe on top line and had afewpoints of phy resist. The other robe says in yellow on top line A Bronze Robe . It also says first year vet reward and is blessed weighs the same 3 stone takes the same 10 strength but has no resists. Is this something from some kinda scam or something odd or old.

2. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

some of the older robes dont show resists is all i have a few if ned see to tell!!!!!!!!!!!

3. what shard is this robe on and are you willing yo sell it?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Strip naked and put it on and see if you get the 3 physical.

5. ken01

ken01 Guest

Stripped nekkid no resists. I laso tried to dye it it cant be dyed by regular dye tub. I am on chessie and would most likely sell as long as I could see what it would normally be worth.