1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Robes

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

***Posting this for a friend***

Over a hundred robes adorn the rooftop alone of one Robin Hood . Many more may be located inside his home, how many? One cannot say.

[​IMG]

2. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Bob! Welcome back; my dragon (that you helped me to get) and I have been worried about you. You must join us one of these evenings chasing elementals around. Take care of yourself now.

4. Thats a lot! especially since Draconi just posted in U.Hall that they will not be part of the turn in!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Good to see you Bob! Are you back or just posting for your friend?

6. Paying 5k each for Cloaks! PM me!! [​IMG]

Yes, TW, I know... wrong forum.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Paying 5k each for Cloaks! PM me!! [​IMG]

Yes, TW, I know... wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I guess I could make an exception for the king!!!

8. Nice collection! Out of curiousity, were those cloaks achieved with or without the use of blackrock and our friendly neighborhood armageddon spell?

I've not played intensively, but I still managed to net 3 without using a single piece of blackrock.

Those cloaks are actually quite handy in the rift, as hinted by our talented news staff, and confirmed by one crazy necro-mage in his moment.

Of course, this is providing you don't care about karma loss or large groups of things attacking you simultaneously.

9. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wow, I didn't realize that so many people would notice that I made a little post. Um...thank you all for the howdy-doo. No, I'm not quite back yet. I was just posting for a friend...When I do return to the world of Sosaria I will post about it though. Good to hear everyone is having fun with the event that I missed out on though [​IMG] .

-Bob
    a.k.a.
    -Hagrid