1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Robot Factory & Restaurants

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, May 1, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know where the giant landfill has been found between the robot factories and the restaurants?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone know where the giant landfill has been found between the robot factories and the restaurants?

[/ QUOTE ]

there is no giant landfill in the robotfactories nor restaurant. Its just EA humor.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me giggle. Thank you for that. Giggles are few and far inbetween these days with all of us as we go through the stages of mourning.

The landfill comment was me trying to be cute. Property values are coming down is the main thing I was trying to get at..

4. Guest

Guest Guest

PARIZAD!!!!

How good to see you! **Hugs**

5. Guest

Guest Guest

This made me lol.
    not gonna lie.

[​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

pfft thats ok, someone posted a link on a review of a game called real life. i was really psyched about playing it, but um, it was a spoof, took me a sec to get it, so dont feel so bad.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

pfft thats ok, someone posted a link on a review of a game called real life. i was really psyched about playing it, but um, it was a spoof, took me a sec to get it, so dont feel so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that game. Property values are super high. You can barely buy stuff unless you slave all day. That game is NOT rated teen! You should see the stuff I am a witness (and participant!) to. Don't even get me started on the death thing. It is too brutal. You don't get 3 lives or anything. [​IMG]

Poo on that game. Poo I say!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Kinda sounds like the last few months of EA-Land. Sorry but it does, land prices way too high and yes we had to slave all day as well to buy anything.

Sorry though that you have had to go through the tough times Parizad. I wish you much luck and success in the future.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

hip hip hurrayyyyyyy pari *hugs girlly *

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

pfft thats ok, someone posted a link on a review of a game called real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate that game. [​IMG]
    Poo on that game. Poo I say!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it sucks. The character creation sucks too, you don't get any cool skins to choose from. [​IMG]

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, but you CAN have unlimited clothing choices. Well, minus cement shoes and halo's and stuff.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I can totally get the cement shoes.

The halo... not so much.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Dude, you just made me snort! [​IMG]

14. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me giggle. Thank you for that. Giggles are few and far inbetween these days with all of us as we go through the stages of mourning.

The landfill comment was me trying to be cute. Property values are coming down is the main thing I was trying to get at..

[/ QUOTE ]

Gawd it's so good to see you on here. I have missed your comments alot. I'm sitting here laughing my butt off about the ficticious landfill..LMBO. BTW, how have ya been? You know we all want to seea pic [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Pari. I heard she is a real hottie.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah it sucks. The character creation sucks too, you don't get any cool skins to choose from. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Character creation doesn't suck. You just don't get to create your own... [​IMG]

16. yay Parizad [​IMG]

I enjoyed the giggle [​IMG]
    They are hard to find these days.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Character creation doesn't suck. You just don't get to create your own... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you can... with the right surgeon [​IMG]

18. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, I don't know. I find the preliminary process of character creation quite enjoyable! It's the stages after that that pretty well suck... Oh, you were talking about one's own character creation, weren't you... [​IMG]