1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Robots Strike Again!?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lucky_XIII, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Lucky_XIII

Lucky_XIII Guest

Insta chugging pots/apples, perfect timing, dismount/mount on bola msg, running around like a tweaked out paragon...constantly crashing UO client. Think I saw the AI from Jeapordy running around tonight (it WTFPWNT me). If I had all that I could play UO w/ just my pinkies, blackout drunk, while watching tv, talking on the phone, maybe have dinner. I sometimes have the 'Too many buttons!' problem so fighting robocop on a dreadmare isn't all that much fun. Am I wrong? Anyone else notice this?

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There are some scripts that will heal/cure for you. As well as bandage/apple and what not. Also seen many different speed hacks. However, I've never heard of crashing scripts, or bola scripts. I know after a little practice you can hop off your mare at just the right time, then remount. May look like a script, but it's pretty easy to pull off. Especially when a mage tries to do his dismount/teleport bola. You know it's coming, after that teleport just dismount yourself then remount.

Crashing is probably just your bad luck. Lot's of people call "hack/script" when they don't understand something. "If I can't keep up with them/kill them, they must be hacking"

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

You might also be surprised at the power scale of a experienced pvper. Most can chug/apple without being affected in the least bit.

I for one used a special keypad which allowed me to heal/chug/petal/apple with my thumb while still casting with my other fingers. I'm pretty sure I would be faster than any program.

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

crashing can be caused by certain folks who come on the screen and you crash. whether they do a sound combo or the speed hacking is causing it - i dont know. but it only happens on certain folks. you tell me

5. Blind Otto

Blind Otto Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

6. Lucky_XIII

Lucky_XIII Guest

Think I have same problem when I play CoD:Black Ops. I swear I move behind a wall and still get splatted, someone jumps off a ledge 360 bunnhops a snipe shot to my brain, etc. and knee jerk reaction is 'cheater!' or smashing my controller.