1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ROFL house placement tool FAIL.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vyal, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Vyal

Vyal Guest

yup these things refuses to work, not one of my characters can get one to work.
    After restart and all. I watched a Luna house get taken from under me many castles ect ect, funny how my placement tool did not work.

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep, mine never would work either. It wouldn't even open the menu.

Then when it finally did work I get the message that I've attempted to place too many times and must wait. LMAO!

3. Melchior1

Melchior1 Journeyman

Same with me and I don't think it's that funny. I look at anything as fate and the cards weren't supposed to be in my hand, but at the end of the day, you question if this were a coincidence or foul play. i can't call it but it sure was weird.

4. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think it was a conspiracy, I just think the mass usage of the tool by everyone may have bogged it down... only thing i can think of

5. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is STUPID! I can't place a thing and yet others are placing all around me. WTF??????? They should revert, fix the crap and let us all have the same chance at a house! GRRRRRRRR

6. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present

My housing tool was glitchy, too, and I didn't get to place where I wanted to either. Yet I still managed to have a great time.

I didn't score anything major. A potted plant or two, a couple stat scrolls, a few double exceptional bits of furniture, some soul stones recovered for handing over to the soul stone graveyards in case someone comes looking for'em, and having a giggle in general chat which, for once, was lighthearted & full of fun.

So what if I didn't place? Whoop-de-freakidty-doo if I didn't snag a server birth rare! All in all, I must confess to having had a pretty good day. :thumbsup:

7. Blueice_99

Blueice_99 Guest

Noticed if your account has a house tool glitched if your account doesn't have a house it works as advertised.

8. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

nice attempt to make people drop their house to find they still cant place.

9. Blueice_99

Blueice_99 Guest

sorry it isn't of my 3 accounts active the one that didn't have a house, the tool works great, and still does.. after placing even. the 2 accounts that I have houses on tool doesn't work and I am not going to drop a house just to see if that fixes it... this OSI had a bit of fun with us...

10. Shakkar

Shakkar Guest

Yes my tool failed also, it appears there is no timer anymore on tools if you tear a house down and so they have no timer where we can not even use a tool. way to go. I vote revert, this is very lame. At least since 8 when you anounced there was issues with tools. as it stands now my houses on low pop shard have been skirted in cant expand um now why keep um?Cant keep um why pay for um? very disapointed in this issue.

11. DenAlton036

DenAlton036 Guest

tried this to no avail.. demolished house (unused so no biggy), but still no luck.. just so no one else gets desperate and tries it :)

12. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with this 100% Besides after sitting in a castle for 3 hours I realized I really didn't like the layout... Just doesn't seem like all that much room for such a large plot size.

13. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i dbl clicked the tool until it give the cooldown message, waited out the cooldown and suddenly the tool was useable on that character. Might be worth a try for some.