1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rogue Jones, where is this guy?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Argoas, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Argoas

Argoas Guest

Sometime ago i read this fantastic comic, a guy looting trammies (i could not imagine someone could bother even in trammel). Seems like this guy has done nothing over 4 years. Anyone knows something about him?

PD: this is his site http://looter.4t.com/
  2. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

Galad > Jones
  3. Liquid_Ape

Liquid_Ape Guest

You missed the good ol' days. Ever heard of Belan the Looter? That was some funny stuff.

Yeah, I used to love reading the adventures of Belan, Galad, Crazy Joe and Adam Ant...

*sheds a small tear for days gone by*
  4. Argoas

Argoas Guest

ey, never saw anything about belan, thanks. This bunch of looters keep playing? (i dont believe so).
  5. Liquid_Ape

Liquid_Ape Guest

If I remember correctly, Belan "retired" in the summer of 2001. Not sure when everyone else left.
  6. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    I think if i was playing back then and encountered Rogue Jones, i think i would make it my lifes work to find him in real life for a chat!

making me cringe, and MAD reading the stories

how can he sleep at night

7. King Durango

King Durango Guest

Oh man! That's awesome. The looter is taking things like apples, bandages, empty bottles, a robe... and calling it a "bountiful loot". Ahh, the good ol' days for sure.
  8. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
  9. Argoas

Argoas Guest

I dont mind. I like this especially because the guy is pettry comical while his victims get mad.
  10. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 17, 2006

Mairut Guest