1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

roleplaying on siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by eric_the_thief, May 13, 2012.

1. hi all,

just wanted to know if there is any place left where roleplayers can be met on siege. i visited gilfane, wispwood and a few other player towns lately, but didn't meet anyone. where are all the players hiding? is there a place where you can meet someone in the evening? the places suggested by the faq here in the forum seem to be mostly abandoned (as the faq was created in 2008).

thanks in advance.
  2. Aversion

Aversion Guest

I like to hang out at Brit bank with a pack full of rare items
  3. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Speaking as a lover of RP I must welcome you to our Amazon Camp, generously donated by Dionysus - beloved of Minax - ;ocated on the Isle of Magincian, former home of the Council of Mages. I can friend you there until you have the funds to purchase your own plot. The Amazons will soon have a Grand Opening Archery Contest to commemorate our God-Gifted Plot. Look for it & if you have any RP ideas then let me know & my sisters & I will assist you. Welcome to Siege! I love it here on day 20! *smiles affectionately at her RP peer*
  4. Bruce Mcduff

Bruce Mcduff Guest

Well I do hope you find more people to rp with, if you see me, go ahead and rp away!
  5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

May 12, 2008
    once I get a computer that doesn't shut down everytime I log into something with more graphics than FB...gunna try to be around more. I like to RP...when not running from shady characters....:eyes:
  7. Lathari

Lathari Guest

Hello, I am currently working on creating Siege Role Playing Comuntiy very simialar to that on Atlantic. Also Iam in the process of working on the transitions of RP PVP guilds over to siege. If you are in a guild are know of guilds and would like to aid me in my task, icq me at 619-348-442. Remember, Ultima Online is a sand box style mmorpg. It will be what ever we make of it.