1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ROLL TIDE!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bama 29
    Auburn 0

4th quarter to go!

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Enjoy it. It all comes to an end next week.

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Bama has it won. I've said it since pre season.

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No one gave us a chance vs. Fla. and Miami in '92 either but that worked out fairly nicely for us:). I will say this, if we get past Fla next week, the NC game should not be anywhere near as tough as the sec champ game.

5. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think Florida's probably playing the best football of anyone right now. However, Oklahoma, Texas, and USC aren't push overs either. If ever there was a year that made a rock solid case for a playoff system, this is it.

6. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They lose big next weekend.

7. Insta

Insta Guest

I don't know if they will lose big, but I do agree that Bama will loose. Either way, the winner of that game will most likely be the National Champions imo.

8. Strom

Strom Guest

big 12 > SEC

9. Insta

Insta Guest

big 12 = the only confrence that can even compete with the SEC

UF > UT

That will be the NC.

There is no need for another OU vs UT second round bout. Everyone saw what happend the first time on a neutral field.

IMO i think the U of GA could beat which ever of the big 12 teams didn't make it into the NC.

I am no where near the fan of the schools listed above, I am a UT rocky top fan from day one, but know when my day is done, in fact... My day is done! It's a sad day but the FL gators will hold another National Championship.

10. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, your post nearly lost all credibility with that comment. While I agree that U of F is the best team playing right now, I think top to bottom the Big 12 is the better conference this year.

And I'd love to make fun of you for being a rocky topper but I am a Michigan fan so I can't make fun of anyone :sad4:

11. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Big 12 = no D. There is no way Bama or Florida's secondaries would play as soft as the defenses I watched last night.

Topic change who should represen the big 12 south? I'm am leaning toward Texas because of the head to head win vs. OU.

12. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yea I am so glad you guys got Rich Rod and we got Saban:). Serves Michigan right for all the crap they gave Loyd Carr.

13. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I hate Lloyd Carr. He was our John Cooper...but my favorite saying came back to bite me in the ass, "Be careful what you wish for..." because it could be a lot worse.