1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

*Rolls Out the ABM*

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Good Morning Everyone!

*orders up the usual coffee, extra hot*

I tell ya, the weather just doesn't want to cooperate with me. We get below freezing temps, then the following day we're in the 80's. The next day we're in the mid 70's with torrential downpours, then they clear up. Then overnight and this morning, we're back down in freezing temps again. Now exactly why couldn't that rain have fallen during at least one of the freezing days? Huh? Why? [​IMG]

How's everyone's morning so far?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

*orders a coke and pizza*

Its almost lunch time connor ya lazy butt wake up earlier lol.

Well my day is gonna be another long one we had several sever storms last night in our area spawning several tornados and confirmed deaths.Also a shout out to sumner county tenneessee where a Natural Gas line exsploded during these same storms last night killing several people our prayers are with ya.

As for me today im still trying to hunt down my talismans i need with the +5 taming and +5 lore on them with no luck so far.
  3. Heh, was only 9:30 when I got up...for the second time. [​IMG]
  4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006
    Good McMorning Connor! (I think that will be my new catch phrase)

I went to the weather channel this morning to see if my kid had school, very cold, VERY windy, sleet...nasty stuff outside...but she went to school...only to get a call an hour later saying they are going to be released early due to the snowstorm headed our way...*sighs*

Silly schools.
  5. LOL Good McMorning to you to Larisa.

How's about sending some of that snow & ice down my way?

Pretty please? [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

*sips diet soda* I am sitting in the True Brit base timing a sigil out. I look lovely in purple. *nods* Those pesky Brit lackeys just won't give up. I just hope no Siege factioneers are reading this. *chuckles*
  7. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2004

We had the snowstorm heading your way Larisa...it's not pretty.

They cancelled school last night due to the 8 inches we were supposed to get over night on top of the 4 we had.

Naturally, because school got cancelled, we only got an inch of snow on top of the 4 out there. Amusing.

Now i'm at owrk, kid is home with dad and I wanna go back to sleep.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Got it timed out. Now to walk through that gauntlet of traps. *grimaces and readies potions*